Emoninail is a professional-grade topical treatment for those who are worried about their nail fungus. It is an easy and cheap treatment. It penetrates the root of your nail and kills nail fungus effectively. Emoninail contains plant extracts, and essential natural oils that make it a very powerful nail fungus treatment. In this article, we will explore the benefits, how to use it, and people reviews who used emoninail.
About Emoninail and its ingredients:
Emoninail is manufactured to the strictest standards in a GMP-accredited, FDA-registered facility in the USA. It is a product of clinical and scientific research (intro dermatophytic onychomycosis). It contains 8 high-quality ingredients including:
- Undecylenic Acid kills fungus from the root and relieves the affected tissues.
- Tea Tree Oil helps the solution to penetrate the root of the nail.
- Cetyl Alcohol keeps the affected nail moist.
- Glycerin helps to maintain the moisture level between skin and nails.
- Sunflower Seed Oil contains a rich quantity of vitamin E and helps the transport of healing material to the root of nails.
- Denatured Alcohol has an improved ability to deeply penetrate all affected tissue.
- Polysorbate 20 helps to blend all the ingredients.
- Octoxyglycerin helps to relieve inflammation and itchiness.
Does emoninail work?
As emoninail contains pure and neutral ingredients it works efficiently, and if it does not work the company gives a 2-month 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you did not find any result then you can return the product within 60 days and get your money back.
How to use it?
First of all, you should be socking your nails into warm water. By sinking your nails into warm water, your nails will become soft and clean. Then clipping your nail makes it easier to penetrate the solution into the root of fungus. Following these instructions and with daily use, you can get rid faster of nail fungus and will get long-lasting results.
Most of the people who use it give a positive review here are some reviews:
- George said,” I didn’t find any difference within 2 months. I used other nail fungus products it is not different from others”.
- Diana said,” Emoninail was good, and it include a lot of useful materials and great support.
- DAWN METZGER said,” I just started using it. I read back on the bottle and was surprised to read that this product is not used for nails. It is only for skin use. Although, the name includes the word “nail”.